Signaler

DrDude
 1  #3
Je masterise !
Inscrit: 08/05/2008 21:13
Post(s): 3539
Citation :
Catégorie Humour

Sinon il y a une vidéo plus ancienne : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEQ_-yJrL_Y

Elle donne quelques explications car j'avoue que j'avais des doutes et pensais que le chien souffrait d'une pathologie cardio-respiratoire plus qu'autre chose. Mais selon l'auteur, ce n'était pas le cas. Je reste étonné.

Citation :
My wolf-dog, Wiley, crying at my grandmother's graveside at the cemetery 04/14/13
To add some clarification: I am not a vet so I can't say if he's reverse sneezing as some of you are stating. I can tell you that he has never done that before and hasn't done it since. I may be anthropomorphosizing his actions but its how I'm choosing to deal with loss, so deal with it.
Wiley is a therapy wolf-dog who is used to help veterans returning from war with PTSD. He provides therapy and care through a program called Warriors and Wolves.
Also, for those stating he is dying, I promise he's not. We have a veterinarian on staff at the sanctuary and Wiley is just fine. Peace and love peeps

Contribution le : 16/05/2017 22:12
Signaler

Haut   Précédent   Suivant

Si vous êtes l'auteur d'un élément de ce site, vous pouvez si vous le souhaitez, le modifier ou le supprimer
Merci de me contacter par mail. Déclaré à la CNIL N°1031721.